Vision and Background
My aim is to help people connect with others and share their passions.
I count with years of experience as a content creator across a range of media, if you have a message you want to convey, I am the person to do it.
My journey started after studying photography at art college and getting my degree in Journalism at University of The Arts London. I moved to my favourite metropolis, Berlin where I worked as a freelance journalist for a 3 years, writing for art publications and as the resident blogger for luxury hotel Sofitel Kurfürstendamm, among an exciting and varied collection of clients.
- Writing features, interviews, news, reviews
- Blogging & uploading content
- Social Media Management
- Proofreading & sub editing
- Photography & basic editing
- Events planning & implementation
- Berlin's Ultimate Luxury Stays and Explore Berlin's Art Scene for travel website City Break Berlin
- Permaculture Interview with permaculture course facilitator Damien Bohler & a piece on The Art of Forgiveness for Krishna Village Eco Yoga Community
- 8 of Berlin's most unusual art spaces for architecture website The Spaces
More samples available on request
Past experience includes writing news and features for a host of online publications and covering events including The European Film Awards & Berlin Art Week, interviewing famous musicians and architects and producing copy on a variety of subjects ranging from fashion to finance. Having travelled to over 25 countries and lived in several, my network of contacts and experiences is both broad and colourful.